DivDot Technology and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, "ShopCorn") is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered)To access, offering, sell or buy products or services on the website on shopping websites, mobile sites or mobile apps ("website") and otherwise do business with ShopCorn. "Associate companies" here will mean the same, which is mentioned in the Companies Act, 2013.
- The kind of data or information you share or provide to ShopCorn and that ShopCorn collects from you; The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Information security practices and policies of the ShopCorn; And
- Such Information storage and collecting information:
- "Information" (which shall includes data) provided by you to ShopCorn or you have been collected from you by ShopCorn, may consist of "personal information" and "none-personal information":
- Your password, your name, your name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address or other contact information, your date of birth, your gender, information about your transaction on the website (including sale or purchase) History), your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, Internet Protocol address, 'Other types of sensitive personal data or information Received 'such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Information Technology Act, enacted under 2000 practices and sensitive personal data processes and information) Rules, 2011; Identification code of your communication device that you use to access the website or otherwise deal with any ShopCorn unit.
- Any other information provided during your registration process, if any, on the website. This type of personal information can be collected by you in various ways:
- By registering on the website as a user,
- By registering on the website as a seller,
- Taking advantage of some of the services available on the website are examples of this, but to participate in any online survey or competition, by phone, email or other, contact with shopkeeper's customer service or website To post a user review on available items, or
- Non-personal information:
- When you go to the website and / or use the website, then the information can be stored in the server log from the ShopCorn website as well as information other than your personal information. This non-personal information will not help ShopCorn to identify you personally. This non-personal information may include:
- Providing information about the ShopCorn and its subsequent storage, collection, use, transfer, access or processing will not violate any third party agreement, law, charter documents, decisions, order and orders.
- Your information will be mainly stored in electronic form, although some data can also be stored in physical form. We may collect, collect, process and use our data in countries other than the Republic of India, but in compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (within or outside India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to protect your information or data, and we must adopt appropriate security standards to protect your information / data from your third party based on business information.
- The purpose of collecting, exporting, storing and processing your information ShopCorn collects, uses, stores and processes, for any purpose, your information may be permissible under applicable laws (including the applicable law, such collections, use , Storage, or procedures according to the user's consent) is linked to the function or activity of each shopkeeping institution and this Will include the following:
- To facilitate the use of websites or other services of shopkeepers;
- • To answer your inquiries for information on various products and services given on the website, or to complete your requests;
- To provide information about the products and services available on the website, and to send you an offer from information, content, and ShopCorn;
- To send important information about the website, important terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and / or other administrative information;
- To send you survey and marketing communications, which ShopCorn believes you may be interested in;
- According to your choice, to personalize your experience on the website according to the products and offers;
- To help resolve your issues on the website including Addressing Your Technical Problems;
- If you take advantage of any product from the website or to complete and complete your purchase, for example, for your payment process, contact you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.;
- For proper administration of the website;
- To analyze internal review and data for the website (for example, to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To improve services, content and advertising on the website;
- to provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- To facilitate the various programs and initiatives taken by ShopCorn or third party service providers and business partners
- To measure the effectiveness of advertisements for convenience of payment, analyze how our services are used
- To conduct research and survey
- To protect the integrity of the website;
- Responding to legal, judicial, semi-judicial process and providing information in connection with law enforcement agencies or investigating matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- To conduct analytical study on user behavior, user preferences and various aspects of similar kind;
- To allow third parties, which may need to contact users who have purchased the products from the website, support for installation, service and any other product related features;
- To implement information security practices;
- To determine any security breaches, computer corruption or computer viruses;
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- To begin forensic of related computer resources as part of investigation or internal audit;
- To detect computer resources or any person who has violated or may have adverse impact on the services made available on any website, which violates any provision of the law including information technology law, 2000 or Suspected of being or by ShopCorn;
You hereby represent to ShopCorn that:
Sharing and disclosing your information
Sharing and disclosing your information You agree to this without any condition and allow that ShopCorn, along with all information inside and outside the Republic of India, to various shopkeeping institutions and third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions For one or more purposes or as required by applicable law. In such a case, we will oblige the parties receiving contractual information to ensure a uniform level of data protection which is complied with ShopCorn under applicable law..
ShopCorn can share personal information if ShopCorn believes that necessary activities to investigate, prevent or act against illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of various conditions and conditions or violations of our policies related to the potential dangers of physical protection of any person is .
We reserve the right to disclose your information when it is necessary to do so in response to a legal obligation or order or law enforcement or government agency or a judicial, semi-judicial or any other statutory under law or regulation or law. Are there Or to establish or use the constitutional authority or our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of your personal information and non-personal information will not cause any harm to you or to any third party, or to us or to any third party any wrong benefit.
Links to third party websites
Third party advertisements, third-party websites or links to any third party electronic communication service can be made available on the website, which is operated by third parties and which is clearly not specified.
Security & Retention
The security of your personal information is important to us, ShopCorn attempts to protect your personal information and protects your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized changes, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, ShopCorn adopts the internal review of data collection, storage and processing procedures and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures, to protect the system from unauthorized access, where ShopCorn stores your personal information. Each shold unit will want to adopt appropriate safety practices and procedures as per applicable laws to protect your information. Provided that your right to claim damages will be restricted to the right to claim only legal damages under the Information Technology Act, 2000, and under this you will discontinue claim of any losses under contract or under tort, to all the shopkeeping institutions.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the website, then your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards / recommended data protection norms for the protection of financial information such as payment card industry data Security standard (PCI-DSS).
ShopCorn can share your information with third parties under confidentiality agreement, with which other third parties do not provide this information, unless this disclosure is for the purpose. However, ShopCorn is not responsible for any violation or any act of security of any third party obtaining your personal information. As a result of providing your personal information with a third party, you are not responsible for any loss or injury (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites have been made available on the website).
ShopCorn will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your personal information, in this policy or in any other place, if such loss, damage or misuse is the reason for the balwa incident (Defined below)
A Force Mejayyar Event means any event which is beyond the proper control of ShopCorn and without any limitation, demolition, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, attacks or any kind of industrial action, riots , Rebellion, computer hacking, computer, computer system or computer network, computer accidents, violation of security and encryption (beyond the proper control of the shopkeeper) Donated, unauthorized use of electricity or electricity failure or availability of sufficient electricity or electricity.
While we will try to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect any personal information that we keep about you and to prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer network is not completely secure And we cannot provide any assured assurance regarding security.
You agree that all personal information will be retained as long as it is not necessary or applicable under the law, whichever is later. Non-personal information will be retained indefinitely
User discretion and exit
You agree and acknowledge that you are providing your information in your own free will; you are not allowed to make or offer to purchase or offer to collect or remove your personal information. Send your consent for such personal information, send an email to the complaint officer, or send the other electronic address of the respective store unit, which can be notified to you, in this situation, you cannot go to any website or shopkeeper institution you can use the services provided and you cannot contact the Cornell organization of any store. Besides, ShopCorn may not be able to provide you the product; you can use your services on your order or refuse some services provided on the ShopCorn.in website.
You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. Please note that ShopCorn will maintain your previous personal information in your records.
For DivDot Technology:
Mr. Sunil Kumar, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
• Clear and easy to read and provides statement of ShopCorn policies and practices in relation to information;
• Provides personal or sensitive personal data of various types of information collected;
• Provides information for the purposes of collection and use;
• Provides information for the disclosure; and
• Provides appropriate safety practices and procedures